Monday, February 8, 2016

Infinity Dreams Award

I was tagged by Faith for this fun tag.



The Rules :) 

- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers

1. I have a scar from an airsoft war.
2. I play the piano.
3. I like making movies with my friend.
4. I am a black belt in Taekwondo. 
5. I am 5' 6 1\2".
6. Friday is the best day of the week.
7. I've been to 6 states in my life.
8. I want to be a Policeman.
9. My birthday is upcoming.
10. I like potatoes. 
11. I like going to Costco.


1. What's your favorite color? 
Red

2. Do you like movie soundtracks?
Yes, I enjoy listening to The Hobbit soundtrack.

3. Would you rather run a 5k or do extra chores for two weeks?
I would rather run a 5K.

4. What's your favorite kind of pizza? 
I like homemade cheese pizza.

5. Any books with 2016 releases that you're looking forward to? 
No

6. Favorite school subject? Least favorite?
My favorite subject is lunch and my least favorite is science.

7. Favorite classic book? 
I don't really like reading classics and I haven't had to read a full on for school yet.

8. Would you rather walk a ridge-beam or spend 6 hours in total darkness? 
Walk a Ridge-beam

9. Do you have a fear of heights? 
No

10. What's your favorite animal? Least favorite? 
My favorite animal is a dog and my least favorite is a bat.

11. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
Philippians,because it's inspirational.

If anyone wants to nominate themselves go ahead.


4 comments:

  1. I had fun reading your answers, James!
    Lunch is not a school subject, it is just a break in the school day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lunch is a subject because hopefully you learn to eat healthy. :)

      Delete
  2. A black belt in Taekwondo? That's so awesome! And Fridays are totally the best day of the week. ;)

    Thanks for doing the tag, James! I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete