Friday, May 6, 2016

The Liebster Award

Addyson tagged me for this tag.



1. Do you prefer to stay on land, swim, or fly?
All of the above. 
2. Where is your dream place to travel?
I would like to go to Alaska and visit Chena Hot Springs Resort.
3. What's your favorite holiday? 
Christmas.
4. What's your favorite type of candy?
 Licorice.
 5. Do you prefer to be outside or inside?
 Outside, but inside is were the TV is. 
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
 Dog. I heard that dog people are more out going, but cat people are more smart.
7. When you get holiday candy or candy in general do you eat  it in a couple days or do you save it for years and years to come?
 I eat my candy quickly.   
8. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?
 That news is not for the public.  
9. What is one of your favorite desserts?
Donuts. Especially the kind with gummy worms.
10. What is one of  your favorite family activities?
I like to play Apples to Apples.
11. Do you have a special collection?
Yes, knives.

4 comments: