Saturday, April 1, 2017

Last Week I Had Zero Jobs, Today I Have Three

As the title clearly states last week I was jobless, but as of today I have three jobs. Two of them are temporary.

Job 1: (temporary)
--I'm working for my neighbors. I'm taking care of their animals for a few days.

Job 2: (temporary)
--I'm working for a local horse breeder. I'm at their place from 11:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m., watching for their horse to foal.
This is not one of the horses. Just one off the internet.

Job 3:                  
--I got a summer job working for a local organic farmer. I do a lot of odd jobs there.


By the way, I'm going to try to post every 1st Saturday of the month.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all of your different jobs, James!
    By the way, I like your title of your post. ;)

    ReplyDelete