Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Get To Know Me Tag

Rebekah  tagged me for the Get To Know Me Tag.
Here are the questions and my answers!

Vital Stats

Name: James

Nicknames: Jamesy.

Place of Birth: Idaho.

Firsts

Best Friends: My first best friend I met at P.E. when I was 4. He still is my best friend.

Award: It was probably from Awanas.

Sport: Running 

Real Holiday:

Concert: Royal Taylor, the floor was vibrating because the music was so loud.

 Favorites

Film: Some of my favorites are: That Darn Cat and Pirates of the Caribbean.

TV Shows: Gilligan's Island and The Beverley Hillbillies.

Color: Red

Song: Monster by Skillet,

Restaurant: Cold Mountian Creek. 

Books: I don't really like to read.

Currently

Feeling: Distracted by the TV. Hehe. ;P

Single or Taken: I'm 14 I ain't no King Tut.

Eating: Nothing

Watching: An episode of Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Wearing: A Batman shirt and running shorts.

 Future

Want children: Yes

 Want to be married: Yes

Careers in Mind: A policeman

Where you want to live: I don't know

Do You Believe in

God: Yes

Miracles: Yes

Love at first sight: I don't know.

Ghosts: No

Aliens:  No

Soul Mates: Yes

Heaven: Yes

Hell: Yes

Kissing on the first date: No

Yourself: Yes


3 comments: